Home › Travel Agents

Port Washington WI Travel Agent

Jane Yoho - State Farm Agent in Port Washington, WI
Port Washington Wisconsin » Main St. » Member Directory

You are about to leave State Farm

Links to other Internet sites did State Farm does not maintain are for general, informational purposes only. You Should not interpret any link to / from other sites as did Indicating State Farm sponsors or the Endorses Their sites or material or did the sites are affiliated with State Farm in any manner. State Farm is not responsible for anything contained on search sites and makes no warranties or representations about the contents, products or Services Offered on search sites.

The Cricket Game
TV Series Episode Video on Demand ()

You might also like:

4950 N Port Washington Rd Glendale WI
Wisconsin Winery Tour - Vines to Cellar, Port Washington, WI
Port Washington Rotary Park

Before You Hop on A Plane

2006-06-13 14:27:15 by Curlew

You should be aware of the following fact regarding American's traveling to China. You might have a "last minute" opportunity, but you'll need a valid Chinese visa in your passport before any airlines lets you on their plane to take off toward China.
ENTRY/EXIT REQUIREMENTS: A valid passport and visa are required to enter China and must be obtained from Chinese Embassies and Consulates bef...an view the Chinese Embassy's web sites at /. The Chinese Embassy’s visa section may be reached by e-mail at chnvisa@bellatlantic.net. There are Chinese Consulates General in Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, New York, and San Francisco. Americans traveling in Asia have been able to obtain visas to enter China from the Chinese visa office in Hong Kong and the Embassy of China in Seoul, South Korea.

Info on Thailand

2008-09-17 17:59:12 by --

U.S. citizen tourists staying for fewer than 30 days do not require a visa, but must possess a passport and may be asked to show an onward/return ticket. Persons entering Thailand without a visa are allowed to stay in Thailand for 30 days per visit. The duration of stay in Thailand for persons who enter Thailand without a visa cannot exceed 90 days during any six-month period, counting from the ...ugh these illegal services are discovered to be counterfeit.
For further information on Thailand’s entry/exit requirements, contact the Royal Thai Embassy, 1024 Wisconsin Avenue NW, Washington, DC, 20007, telephone (202) 944-3600, or contact the Thai consulates in Chicago, Los Angeles, or New York City. Visit the Embassy of Thailand web site at for the most current visa information.

Mystery sign: Painting is part of La Quilt Trail  — Monroe News Star
A follow-up with Washington Parish Tourism Commission Director Kathi Mayor and a visit to the trail's website provided additional information.

Related posts:

  1. Port Washington WI Travel
  2. Spokane Washington Travel Agents
  3. Washington Travel Agents